Tuesday, June 1, 2010

hey, how's life peeps?

The answer would...

  errrrrrr Pretty much nothing..really.
okey, this is the state where you see yourself transferring from young adult to- A.D.U.L.T

at least that's the way i see it.
we grow up, move forward everyday, and i must say, i too don't know how i get here.
but all i know is i'm here now.
i am now officially 23, jobless graduates, and nothing.
like 23?????? when did i get so old?

omg.
for 23 years, i certainly don't know what i am doing.
i manage to finish my degree on time. 4 years. phewww.that was long.
but seriously,i feels like i was on the 3rd semester just yesterday.
well, since i was a little kid, i always thought that i'll die before i finish high school.
i'll die or the dooms day came.
and, or course i didn't die, or was sent to hell.
i actually finished my high school years.
then next came matriculation days and life in uni.
the reason why i think i would die before i reached 17 is because,
it seems too long to finish high school.

owh wait!
my convocation day would be on upcoming november! can't wait.
and i'll be struggling to decide who will be in the hall watching me accepting the scroll.
well, it would be easier if my parent is still here.
i need to make a wise decision so that no one will feel left out, or dismissed or anything.

my boyfriend said i can start working last sunday at the maxis centre.
but, today is tuesday, and not a word from him.
i feels likely to kill him.
i especially hate waiting.
u know,
ESPECIALLY when i don't know what i was waiting for.
it is sick.

okey, u know what.
until today,
i believe that
i never done anything for myself.
u know.
never.
i went to take engineering course because of my brother (since i don't know what i want to be, literally)
and when i finally get my degree, i dont know what to do with it.
of course i try to find a job related to the course.
but, i don't really want to be an engineer.
(except for the money, you see, i love money)
but, since i was able to dream,
i always want to be a model or a stewardess.
haha
laugh all you can.
but i did.
and realize i wasn't cut out to be a model because of my height.
of course i was like the TALLEST among my sisters.
 but not in the real world.

and now it's too late for me to do that.
it's a bye-bye dream.
now i want to work my ass off to find a decent job with a decent paycheck
so that i can fulfill my other dreams.
that would be my EUROPEAN TOUR!!
well, i kind of promise myself to do that before i die.
at least now, i DO NOT think that i'll die before i reach 50 years old.
heh

No comments:

Post a Comment